Wednesday, April 8, 2009

R2 VLCD #24 - A "Moving" Experience

Well I lost that .5lb today, just like you guys said I would! Wheee!! Tomorrow I am expecting more loss... in the Smooth Move category. I hadn't had a BM in like a week and a half or something, so I had some unfair buildup. I'm not taking magnesium or anything, so I haven't really been helping myself in that category. But I like my Smooth Move! And I never gain anything after I take it, so I feel like my losses are somewhat legit. In a normal eating situation I'd not have this much crap (literally) inside of me!

Soooooo I took some around 3pm yesterday, hoping I'd wake up in the middle of the night, have a (in my experience, Not So) Smooth Move, and go back to bed. Well this wasn't the case. I felt a little rumbly before bed so I thought I was on the right track, but when I woke up for our run, still nothing. 

I debated not running, but I consulted S and he just said "well just get as far as you can, and if you feel things start to move, then just head back". Logical, yes. I think my brain was just crying "SLEEEEEP! GIVE ME AN EXCUSE TO SLEEP MORE!" So I went. 

I got almost all the way to the gym, when I felt those oh so familiar feelings when you know things are a-stirrin'. I walked for a moment, thought I was ok. So we ran again. NOPE! Time to go back! So I kissed S goodbye and turned around and started running home. I got about 1/2 mile more before I HAD to stop and walk. Srsly, I was about to run it right out of me!!

The rest of the journey home was... uncomfortable at BEST. I may have had a really close call. I am sure you all wanted to know this, but it's humorous. HUMOROUS, PEOPLE! Seeing my house come into view was almost a religious experience. The garage door opened on my first try. The world was working in my favor (and it had BETTER, after that little .5lb incident yesterday!)

So I feel light as a feather now! And hopefully tomorrow I'll be below this 123 that seems to like hanging around. Till then...

Yesterday's exercise:
Ran/walked 3 miles outside

Yesterday on my plate was:
1/2 grapefruit with Splenda
100g ground beef
100g chicken
A chunk of cucumber
1 small apple
Like 8 peanuts (OOOHHH SNAP!)

Weight tracking:
-.5lb today
-9.5 this round
-20lbs overall


Your Neighborhood Little Shit,
M

3 comments:

  1. That was just toooo funny! You sure are bold for going out to run after drinking that tea. That stuff sure does work, but not smoothly for me either. I try to stay as close to a bathroom as possible... I bet you will now too won't cha? I know that wasn't funny at the time... all I can say is WHEW!

    Congrats on that loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Congrats and I can't wait to get that number as well. I worked out today for the first on the vlcd and I felt so exhausted today. I enjoy reading your blog. Its full of character! LOL. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - you are WAY TOO FUNNY - a moving experience, you go girl!!! Can't wait to see what the scale gives you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete