Monday, April 6, 2009

R2 VLCD Day #22 - I'm Walkin' On Sunshine...

... and does it feel GOOD!

As of this morning, I have OFFICIALLY LOST TWENTY POUNDS WITH hCG! Do you know how EXCITING this is? I have been counting down to this day (well - as well as I can with the erratic weight loss per day that this programme entails) for a while now. omg. Omg. OMG! 

So I just want to lost 3 more, which will put me at a solid 120. My FINAL goal is 115 but if I don't get there by the end of this round, I am going to try to do those last 5 pounds with normal exercise. I still have another vial, but I want to try on my own. I think I can do it on my own :]. hCG gave me the jump-start that I needed to bust full force into my new healthy lifestyle. I'm SECONDS away from being exactly where I want to be. I feel pretty damn good. DAMN good. 

This weekend went really well. The only things that I had that wasn't exactly on protocol was wine, and I already know that doesn't hinder my progress. 

I went out to a club night on Friday, in a scene that I used to frequent that I don't so much any more. EVERYONE was there and was gushing over how good I looked. And it happened again today when I came into work.

In other news, I am giving you another photo because I am feeling vain (that's appropriate for a while after you've lost 20lbs, isn't it?).






















LIFE IS GOOD!

Yesterday's exercise:
Nothing

Yesterday on my plate was:
1/2 grapefruit with Splenda
100g chicken
1 small apple
100g ground beef
1/2 a glass of pinot noir
1 malt ball (tee hee hee)

Weight tracking:
-.5lb today
-9.5lbs this round
-20lbs overall

happy HAPPY happy,
M

For ALL the commenters - Thank you thank you thank you! You guys all make me feel so good about myself and successful and empowered. I don't know what I'd do without my support team *lovelovelove*

6 comments:

  1. Congrats congrats CONGRATS on becoming a member of the 20-Club!! You can so do the last 5 pounds on your own, if you want to. I probably won't, but I'm kind of a bum. ;D

    You look Freaken Fabulous!!! (from both angles - lmfao)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! 20 lbs gone! That is so awesome. I feel you on losing the last 5 on your own. I may be in the same boat soon. I will probably be about 5 lbs from my goal when I finish this round too. Feels good doesn't it? YES... be vain all you want! You earned it! Now go on with your BAD VAIN GORGEOUSLY SKINNY Self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT WOOT

    Congrats on a job well done! Go on with your beautiful BAD self, keep being vain, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!! The 20 pound mark is a HUGE MILESTONE!!! You look great and you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - thats awsome! You look good! It gives me motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! You look fabulous dahling!

    ReplyDelete