Friday, April 10, 2009

R2 VLCD #26 - I TAKE IT BACK

The end! I didn't take an injection this morning. Last night after I got home from a relaxing Our Economy Blows Happy Hour with H (read: a bottle of wine bought at the store instead of drinks out) I had to make a cake. For H's bridal shower that I am throwing next weekend.
No no no I didn't make the cake this far in advance... I had to do a trial because I am making a
 special cake! NO not that kind of special. C'mon people, can't you read my mind? A rainbow cake!! So I made it for Snack Friday (which you SHOULD know what that is if you have been keeping up). It will look much prettier than this,
 it will be 2 layers and iced diff
erently and such, I was just seeing if I could achieve the tie-dye effect! (for the record, I did not eat any of the finished cake)

So I made the cake... and I licked the batter bowl... all 5 of them needed for the different colors. And plenty of frosting. I gained a pound today. And my stomach is PROTESTING. My intestines feel all weird and I'm all gurgley. That's what I get! I'm sure it'll come off soon enough, if this P3 is anything like my last P3. It was pretty darn easy. I know they are not all the same, but I work out so much that I think that helps a lot.

I'm just done. I tried to fight it, but I have no mental willpower left. I was starting to sabotage myself. As much as I hate to go back on my decision yesterday and say "no, I actually can't go further" I don't want to ruin what I have worked so hard for already. 

So I will just leave the syringes in the freezer until I decide if I am going to do another or I'm done forever and toss them out. Right now I am up in the air. I wanted to end up lower, but I may very well just be able to do that myself with the insane exercise regimen that I will be partaking in now that I am not going to be taking in the same amount of daily calories as a small cat. We shall see.

I feel good about what I have done so far. I really do like myself now, which is more than I ever imagined I would get out of this! I am ready for P3. SO READY. 

So... here I go!

Yesterday's exercise:
Ran 3 miles outside

Yesterday on my plate was:
1/2 grapefruit with Splenda
100g beef
A chunk of cucumber
1 yellow apple
1.5 glasses of Pinot Noir
Some sliced ham (that's all they had)
Cake batter and frosting, in "a lick here and there really adds up" amounts

Weight tracking:
+1lb today
-19.5lbs overall
+1lb over LIW (122.5)

Embarking On Another P3 Expedition,
M

3 comments:

  1. HA! I hear ya, good on your part to figure out what is going on and then doing something about it. Will I see you in BootCamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see myself in that post. I'm feeling that mental weakness right now & contemplating the end of my round. Good for you for seeing the writing on the wall. I can't wait to start running again either. I won't be up to 3 miles like you yet, but I know I can get through half of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh... you just gotta tell me how you achieved the tie dye... how cute!

    ReplyDelete