Thursday, April 2, 2009

R2 VLCD Day #18 - It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood...

Down another pound! Woohoo! Although I have to admit - when I first stepped on the scale it was only .5lb. Then 20 minutes later it was 1. I WANTED it to be 1 because of the 0 loss yesterday. Neurotic much!? I hope that tomorrow I don't see a small or no loss, because of my wanting to have lost 1 today. Am I crazy? Probably. I don't deny that at all. 

What's even more important than weight loss - I feel MUCH better. I think my last batch was indeed losing potency. I'm no longer run down, my cramps from my IUD are a bit worse (something I noticed in the beginning of this round when I had freshly mixed it), I'm not as hungry, my run wasn't so bad, no more cravings, and of course I lost another pound. 

So to be sure this doesn't happen again, I have the majority of my pre-loaded syringes in the freezer, and I will get out small batches as I run out of them in the fridge. It's no fun to do 500 calories with dying hCG, and what's MORE, 500 calories and running 3 miles a day at 6am, with dying hCG. 

That's about all I have to report for today - oh - I returned those dresses that were too small, and ordered them in XS. AANNNNDDDD to my great pleasure, when I re-ordered, there was a sale of 20% off your whole order, so I got another cute little dress for free basically! YAAAAYYYY sometimes things just go your way :D Yes Biz I will still post pics when I get them!

TWO MORE POUNDS until I have lost 20!!! (in total with hCG, not just in this round :])

Yesterday's exercise:
Ran 3 miles outside

Yesterday on my plate was:
1/2 grapefruit with Splenda
100g chicken
Chunk of cucumber
1 small apple
100g of DELISH steak that S grilled up
1/2 a glass of pinot noir

Weight tracking:
-1lb today
-7.5lbs this round
-18lbs overall


Much Luuvvv,
M

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Another pound bites the dust! Yeah, I like mixing often just so that the juice is always fresh, good for you on the dresses, SCORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAAAH! Good for you! I only have two pounds left until I've lost twenty too! :)

    Keep up the good work, sister! :)

    ReplyDelete