Friday, April 3, 2009

r2 VLCD Day #19 - Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of WINE

Ok so not a whole bottle, but 2.5 glasses.

Last night was great, I went and helped H with some wedding details (3 weeks! I'm so excited for her!) and went to a little impromptu girl's night. Wine was of course involved! The only problem is that for my second protein I had to eat sliced ham... it was like 9pm and I needed my second fruit, protein and veggie, and NOTHING P2 legal was in sight! So I improvised. Not too awful if I do say so.

So I didn't lose today but I had woken up an hour before I weighed and drank tons of water because I felt all dehydrated (thanks, wine). I thought about it while I was drinking it, that in an hour when I weighed I would probably not have lost, but it wasn't worth it to me to sleep that one more hour feeling like the sandman missed my eyes and instead dumped the Sahara into my mouth. Oh well. Not too upset about it. I'm sure I'll see a loss tomorrow.

Hey! Look at that! Not too upset! I am beginning to like myself enough that the numbers aren't mattering to me as much anymore. I like how I look and feel! Yay! :D

Though I couldn't run this morning. My legs just wouldn't do it. So I walked the 3 miles. That felt good! When I got home I ate a banana (bad, I know) but I was feeling woozy and there wasn't an apple in the house anywhere, nor any other simple sugars to raise my blood sugar level a little. Still, not too worried about it. I'll use that as my 2 fruits, of course! 

I'm noticing a difference in my face. I no longer have that little "half double chin" when I smile anymore. That was always one of my biggest woes. You couldn't tell from the front, it wasn't that big, but from the side there would be this little pooch behind my chin. I will demonstrate:

Taken somewhere around last September. Notice the little "lump" just behind where my chin stops:
























And this was taken yesterday. Because I was feeling pretty. In the car. In traffic. No lump:























I feel prettyyyyyy... oh so pretttyyyyy... I feel prettty and witttttty and gaaaaaay!

So there you have it my friends. If you want some REAL before and after (well, during, just from the end of the last round) go to happilythinnerafter.com. I put BIKINI photos up there. Zomg. It's shameful. You don't have to look. I even don't recommend it, I cannot be held responsible for any emotional trauma that comes from seeing that. Kay?

Yesterday's exercise:
Ran 3 miles outside

Yesterday on my plate was:
1/2 grapefruit with Splenda
100g beef
Chunk of cucumber
2.5 glasses pinot noir
Some deli ham

Weight tracking:
-0lbs today
-7.5lbs this round
-18lbs overall


IT'S FRIDAY!,
M

Biz - you totally inspired me to exchange the dresses. So it's your doing that I got another! Thank you!

Mollie - Yaaaay!! Let's do this together sistah!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty? You're gorgeous! Ah, to be young again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO MORE WADDLE!! Wooo HOOOO! LOL That's what my family calls that little bump behind your chin (well not YOURS, but ykwim) - I think it's a turkey reference...? Yeah, we're not rednecks. HA! Anyways, that's a gorgeous pic of you! :D Thanks for the link too, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT WOOT - look at how utterly gorgeous you are, ok, you deserve a slap. Yup, you are now on the top of my woman haters list! HA! You know I am just kidding right? But seriously, you are beautiful!!! You go girl.

    And good for you NOT freaking out. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets hear it for NO lumps! Aren't you just the cutest!

    Nice to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great, M!! I'm so glad you're feeling happier with where you are at, enough so that you don't care what the scale says! That's where to be. :)

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete