Monday, March 2, 2009

P3 Day #5.5: She's a Brick...House

She's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out. Srsly, this song IS me right now. I still feel like I have cement in my intestines and it's really quite an uncomfortable feeling. I'm taking tons of fiber pills, eating fruits and veggies, and downing more water and tea than should be humanly possible, so GET MOVIN', C'MON NAW! The top part of my abdomen is starting to feel slightly normal. I think. So we may be making progress.

On the bright side, I'm peeing every 10 minutes so hopefully I am getting rid of some of that pesky water weight that I gained on my binge royale this weekend. My rings are loose again (which I really need to get sized since my recent weight loss) so that's a good (although dangerous - I'd DIE if I lost them) sign. On Sunday when I woke up they were TIGHT(OMG). On the unpleasant side, I'm peeing every 10 minutes. The bathroom is rather far from my cube. 

S is officially off the shots too. He had his last one on Friday I do believe. He lost 10lbs in his round. Same as me. Although he ate/cheated way more. Men always have it so easy (er, easiER) with weight loss! 

I'm trying not to look forward to my next load days too much. I am not necessarily craving those things at the moment (gee, I wonder why, couldn't be because I ate enough for a family of FOUR this weekend) but there are a few things that I miss. In all reality, I'm not looking forward to them in the same way as I did my first ones. I have definitely changed my attitude about food a little bit, although not apparent by this weekend. I want a few yummy meals from some places that I adore, but I don't feel the need to, say, inhale a whole pan of brownies or anything. Progress, people, progress.

I am oh so hopeful about stepping on that scale tomorrow morning - so much so that I just want to friggin' go to bed and wake up so I can stop feeling guilty (and more importantly - overstuffed) and get on with it. I was doing so well! I always seem to sabotage myself. No more, I say, NO MORE! 

In other news... I gave all my size 7 pants away to a friend! I officially fit comfortably in 5s, and I never want to go back up again. In the past, I have always kept my larger jeans "just in case" but this time, there is no just in case. I absolutely will not allow myself to go back up. This way if I feel my pants become a bit tight, I don't have the comfy option of just "wearing the 7s for a week or so until I get a few pounds off" and then just growing into them instead. No sirree. I have to wear slightly tight pants which will further motivate me to lose that poundage QUICKLY. It's not like 10lbs just sneak up on you, I'm not going to totally muffin top it or anything... you can TELL when you have gained 2 or 3lbs by your jeans being just a tad snug. I hope to go down to a 3 after the next round :D

Solid. Like A House.
M

1 comment:

  1. Lesson learned, move on! HA! Remember this feeling, sometimes we dont and then we do it all over again, NOT GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete