Wednesday, March 4, 2009

P3 Day #7:TOUCHDOWN!

I am currently sitting in my cube, doing a little endzone dance in my head. So Smooth Move paid off... not only do I feel normal again, but I lost 2lbs this morning, putting me back below my LIW by a pound. Yes. THATS how extreme it was, people. TWO POUNDS! 

A half pound more and I will be back at my lowest since HCG, since I lost 1.5lbs after my last injection. If I don't get back down there immediately, that's ok, as long as I am in this range! 

Aaaah I feel like a weight has been lifted, pun definitely intended.

I didn't go to the gym this morning, I strained my calf. It hurt yesterday and the day before, but I just pushed through it, and yesterday afternoon it was hurting pretty bad. So this morning I took a break and I already feel a bit better. I think I should be ok for tomorrow morning! 

Really, I never intended to go to the gym EVERY DAY, I only meant to go on the weekdays. I have just felt so motivated, that I'm going daily! It was nice to get a few extra hours of sleep this morning, but I did miss going for sure. Tomorrow I will be back at it :] Before I started going in the morning I only went four days a week, sometimes three, so it's quite a change!

I tried some clothes on last night from a smaller period of my life, and I'm happy to say that I could actually pull up my old size 1/2 and 3/4 pants! The 1/2s were a struggle, and even the 3/4s didn't come even CLOSE to fastening, but it was an achievement nonetheless! Hopefully after the next round I will be able to wear them. That may be stretching it though. I know those sizes sound small, but I've never been like, stick tiny. I'm just so short that I can have some meat on my bones and still fit into those sizes. So don't worry, I love (and S loves) my curves and I never want to lose them :]. Nor could I even if I wanted to, it is DEFINITELY not in my genetics to be a stick. 

Today a friend and I, A, are going out to lunch. We're going to a sub place, and I told myself earlier this week that if by today I got back under my LIW I might allow myself half of a wrap. But today is here, I'm back under LIW, and I don't really feel the need. I would much rather not compromise my success, so I will stick to a chicken caesar salad thankyouverymuch, for which I looked up all the nutrition facts online, and is well within "legal" range. 

Yesterday's exercise:
40 minutes at 3.6 on a 4.5 incline (cut short due to smooth move!)

Yesterday on my plate was:
3 deviled eggs - 150
1 small apple - 65
1.4 piece of coco crack - 55
2 deviled eggs - 100
2 pegs grapefruit - 10
1/2  of a stuffed pepper - 300
A chunk of cucumber - 15
2 large strawberries - 12
Steak with pepper jack cheese and butter sauteed onions - 400
1 deviled egg - 50
Pork rinds with sour cream - 220
A chunk of cucumber with chinese ginger spray dressing - 20
Total calories: 1397

Weight tracking:
-2lbs today
-11lbs change overall
-1lb under LIW

QB of Weight Loss *one last endzone jig*,
M



1 comment:

  1. Oh yeeeeaah! Smooth Move to the rescuuue!

    Hmmm... I remember wearing size 1/2 jeans. For my 4th grade school pictures. lol

    ReplyDelete