Wednesday, March 18, 2009

R2 VLCD Day #3 - All Bettah!

Today I got back down to my LIW. Huzzah! Now I can actually start LOSING weight. Although the cynic in my head is saying that I have one more pound to go until I am at my lowest since starting HCG. I was generally under my LIW on P3.

SO yeah! I feel pretty great. S and I went running this morning... we had skipped Monday and Tuesday on account of getting to bed at 3:30am after the show Sunday night! Monday wasn't happening, and Tuesday when we woke up S was like "how ya feelin" and I'm all "zomg zzzzzz" and he's all "kthxbai zzzzzz"

It's amazing how much better I feel after a morning run. I really love it. HOWEVER, it was quite a bit harder, this being the first day I've ran on my 500 calorie diet. I could DO it, it was just significantly more difficult. I feel great now though, so I don't think I am doing any harm by running on the diet. If I start to feel weak I will just eat a bit more, until I don't. I am not sacrificing my running this time. 

I am really excited about the outcome of this round. I hear that R2 is like hiking to Hell and back for a lot of people, but I'm trying to be optimistic. Perhaps I'm getting what I want to happen confused with being optimistic about what I think is really going to happen, but whatever. I have a good mindset! I did so well during P3 that I am confident that I will be able to keep all of this weight off for good. I was literally flying high on P3! No problems even though I INDULGED!

It's definitely all the running. Which I am more than willing to do. So if that's how I have to live the rest of my life in order to be thin and enjoy carbs and sugar, I'll take it!

It's definitely harder to resist things, this P2. I'm not hungry, and I'm not craving, but since I was able to eat things like cake on P3 and not gain, I see those things now and I'm like WANT! And I think I'm justified. But I'm not ON P3 anymore. It's a mental hump that I'll just have to get over. 

Like yesterday, someone brought in green rice crispy treats and a cake of the flag of Ireland. 

And TODAY, the SAME person brought in these AMAZING cookies called TimTams from Australia. I LOVE them and you CAN'T get them here. So the fact that there is 1 box, and that 1 box is NOT going to have TimTams left in them by the time I'm off the shots, makes me want some because they will be gone!

But it's ok, cause I'M LOSING (winning? :]) AND THEY'RE NOT! Neener :]

Yesterday's exercise:
Nothing

Yesterday on my plate was:
1/2 a grapefruit with Splenda
100g of chicken with onions
100g of beef with onions
 small apple

Weight tracking:
-1.5lbs today
-0lbs this round
-10.5lbs overall

Chuggin' Along,
M

2 comments:

  1. WOOT! Congrats on getting back to LIW - that always feels good, the rest is GRAVY! Rawking it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "kthxbai" - LMFAO

    My R2P2 hasn't been hell... but then, R1 was over a year ago! lol I just noticed that this round has been... Right. I've struggled a tiny bit here and there with hunger or cravings, but knowing how fast I'll progress if I don't deviate keeps me solidly on-track.

    Congrats on making that LIW! The St. Patty's bracelet you made was too cute - I'm totally into sparkly/shiny, even in a Kindergarden kinda-way. LOL

    ReplyDelete