Tuesday, March 24, 2009

R2 VLCD Day #9 - Reaping the Consequences?

I'm not feeling very eloquent today so I'm going to cut right to the chase. I lost 2.5lbs today. Not that it was all lost in a "fat" sort of manner... I took some smooth move yesterday to rid myself of all the nasty food that was sitting in my intestines. Although I didn't have much of a "move". But also, some of the weight gained from my deviation was obviously not all fat either, but food sitting inside of me (I didn't have a BM all weekend) so I feel pretty even. So I am 1lb over what I was when I went to Strawberry for the weekend.

IF I had not deviated, I'll bet I would be at 127 right now but noooo. Instead I sit here at 131. But I can "I'll bet" all I want. I need to just LET IT GO.

S went to Milwaukee this morning, so I am without a husband for a few days. Sadness :[

Tomorrow, I will be back to my regular bloggy self. I assure you.

OH! I almost forgot to tell you. When I got back from Strawberry my dresses were indeed here! And almost to mock what I did over the weekend... they fit perfectly. One was even a tiny bit big. I don't know whether to send it back and get an XS or just live with it. Hmmmm. I will post photos just for you BIZ! :D

Yesterday's exercise:
nothing

Yesterday on my plate was:
1/2 grapefruit with Splenda
100g chicken 
100g beef with onions (extra onions b/c I didn't have a veggie during the day)
small apple

Weight tracking
-2.5lb today
-1.5lbs this round
-12lbs overall

Your Friendly Sourpuss,
M

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey M... I just read your post from yesterday. Wow, do we know how to beat ourselves up or what? Listen... you wouldn't talk to a close friend the way you were talking to yourself yesterday, so treat yourself well. You're back on the horse and you've learned a hard lesson. Try to view it as just that. Everything happens for a reason. You are so amazing for sharing that with us & your strength in doing that is inspiring... so like you said. Let it go.

    It's early in your round and you have plenty of time to get below 130. Don't sweat it one bit.

    As far as my "fix"... I stole it from my good friends Ed & Jenn. Check out this post Ed & Jenn VLCD Day 15

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA MONI! I made Jenn try the MSD - she was like my guinea pig! HA! Ok, M, yup, let it go, and as far as the dresses, girl, I would send them back and get a smaller size, cause why settle ya know???

    And good recovery. Now just get back on that straight and narrow!

    ReplyDelete