Thursday, March 5, 2009

P3 Day #8: House-Guests

I declare this weekend, the weekend of house-guests. (spell check is telling me to hyphenate that... really?) Not only did Aunt Flo arrive yesterday with a vengeance, but my childhood best friend, K, is arriving tonight from Kansas! Which is my home state! Yee-haw. Just kidding, I lived in the suburbs. No haw-ing here.

I'm determined to be good though! Aside from wine, which hasn't seemed to affect me yet. I had a glass and a half last night and no gain today, Even WITH Aunt Flo barging in on me. Wooohooo! Perhaps I'll "cheat" a little when we go get some Mexican food, but if all goes well I'll just get some carne asada and sour cream and continue on my jolly P3 way. 

So today is MY Friday! I even woke up early and went to the gym early so I could get to work early so I could leave early! *takes a deep breath* Even though I was up until like 2am... I could NOT sleep. I was just not tired in the least! I think it was that I didn't go to the gym yesterday morning. I didn't think I'd have a hard time sleeping! But now I'm re-gymnitized, even though I didn't get much sleep, and I still feel pretty good :] 

Oh gym, how I love you in the morning. 

So in my twisted "milk it for all it's worth" brain... I'm thinkin' that since Aunt Flo is here, I HAVE to have retained some water... and I'm still a half of a pound up from where I was before the weekend of fury... maybe after she takes a hike I'll be back down to -11.5! I KNOW I should be happy with 1lb under LIW, but what can I say. I'm greedy. I tasted -1.5 before and now I want it again! BWA HA HA HAH AAAA

Anyhoo, I'm going to happy hour at this place with killer bruschetta but I will only be partaking in 2 glasses of wine. Tops. So take THAT delicious bread and olive oil and pomodoro tomatoes and basil. Take that.

Yesterday's exercise:
None, giving my strained calf a rest

Yesterday on my plate was:
2 deviled eggs - 100
1 small apple - 65
Chunk of cucumber + spray dressing - 20
Grilled Chicken Caesar salad from Port of Subs - 540
Coco crack - 194
1 large strawberry - 6
Bratwurst salad (brat, romaine, shredded parmesan, onion and goddess dressing) - 400
Pinot noir - 200
Total calories: 1525

Weight tracking:
-0lbs today
-11lb change overall
-1lb  under LIW

Playing Hostess,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment