Monday, March 30, 2009

R2 VLCD Day #15 - Roller Coaster... Of Looooove

I am pretty tired, so I'll give you a bare bones update on the weight-loss related topics from the weekend!

Saturday I weighed and I had lost nothing. WTF. Alright I was actually ok with it because I had lost a lot the last week and my body was probably just catching up.

Sunday I weighed and had lost 1.5lbs. Wooohooo!!!

BUT

Today I weighed and I had gained .5lb. Boooo.

The only thing I did differently yesterday was eat my chicken and vegetable right before bed (I forgot to eat dinner and then made myself right before I went to sleep), and I had some salsa with it. I think the salsa makes me retain water. There are no hidden illegal ingredients in it (all natural, P2 legal foods) but it's pretty salty. Damn, it's delicious.

Well anyhoo we'll see how tomorrow's weigh in goes.

Yesterday's exercise:
Hiked a mountain with S
Rode horses with H

Yesterday on my plate was:
1/2 grapefruit with Splenda
100g tilapia
1 small apple
100g chicken with salsa
Chunk of cucumber with salsa <-- Really good!

Weight tracking:
+.5lb today
-5.5lbs this round
-16lbs overall

Sleepily,
M

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, make your OWN salsa, I did that all the time on P2 - tomatoes, onions and cilantro with lime juice, and I was a HAPPY CAMPER!

    Good losses regardless of the little bit of gain. Keep on keepin on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that .5 lbs will slip right off very quickly, especially if it was caused by salt. I've made my own salsa as well as used the store bought natural kind without any issues. You still had a loss overall over the weekend so that's great. Don't sweat it.

    ReplyDelete