Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 2 - Still Loading

Well yesterday as I got through the day loading wasn't so hard. I still didn't gorge myself like I read a lot of people do. After the aforementioned pizza, I had some spinach and artichoke dip with french bread (yum) and a dinner with friends at The Melting Pot (SUPER yum), read: lots of delicious meat, sauces, and chocolate fondue for desert. I definitely got my half gallon of water in as well, plus more.

Today I woke up really early, despite going to bed really really late, as I usually do on the weekends. Of course the only two days I am allowed to sleep in, I can't. S doesn't have this problem, so I got everything ready and woke him up very briefly at 8:40am to "shoot me" again. Same as before, couldn't hardly feel the needle at all. I am still glad he is doing it and not me though, I don't think I'm ready yet.

S is starting HCG next weekend...he is into bodybuilding and he had one more week of building muscle before he wanted to start. I was just so excited that I couldn't wait. He says I should give him the injections but I don't know if I can do it. I suppose I can try. I'll probably surprise myself. Maybe I should practice on an orange or something, that's what my mom did in nursing school. S doesn't really have much weight to lose, he's pretty perfect, but he's curious.

So this morning I had a delicious bowl of spinach and artichoke dip, and later on I am going to make macaroni and cheese and some brownies (with fudge frosting - omg - yum). All of my favorite foods.

I have been feeling particularly thirsty, both yesterday and this morning. I don't know if it's the HCG or all the bad foods I have been eating, but I thought I would note it. Also sometimes I get a dull headache, which I hear is typical early on, too. It's nothing even worth taking an advil for though, it is very slight and goes away pretty quickly.

Well that's all for now...at some point I am going to take some "before" photos, perhaps sometime today (which I guess is the last real "before" day!).

have a good'en,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment