Tuesday, February 3, 2009

VLCD Day #2.5: Getting better...

So part of my team just went out to ice cream. I maintain that a tomato is MUCH better than, say, a chocolate milkshake. All natural and none of that processed, chocolatey, milky, creamy, delici-NO! Just kidding - I'm actually really good at turning these things down and not thinking twice, when I put my mind to it. Which I am. Not that I ever really went to get ice cream before this...this...month of zen....but now that I can't have it, it sounds all the more appetizing. Such is the way of the M.

I do have to say, Jasmine Green Tea is a FABULOUS thing. I have been drinking Green Tea pretty religiously for a year or so now, but just started on my Jasmine box today. It is quite delicious and smells wonderful too.

I'm not as hungry now, my tomato slices really filled me up. That's how it's supposed to be, right?

Yours Truly Sans-Ice Cream,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment