Sunday, February 1, 2009

We Feasted Like Kings

Oooooh so I did a much better job of gorging myself today. I'm pretty full.

S and I made mac n cheese and put hamburger and lots of hot sauce and garlic in it...it's pretty freaking tasty. We also had more spinach and artichoke dip and hummus, and french bread, and some Campfire Mix from sprouts, oh and I made brownies. Which I could only eat a little piece of. The rest will go to our co-workers tomorrow. I successfully "loaded" today. I can't understand how some people do 3 days of this. I think I would explode! Let's get to the weight loss part, are we to that part yet? Please?

I've drank my half-gallon of water and then some...and I still feel parched. It has to be the all the sugary foods I'm eating. I've been reading up and that seems to be a common "side effect" of HCG, which is actually pretty useful since you are supposed to drink as much water as humanly possible.

Off to get another glass!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment