Wednesday, February 25, 2009

VLCD Day #24.5: Introducing...

S and M! And I am not talking about kinky bedroom practices. I thought I'd introduce S and myself... I find it much more gratifying to read blogs when I know the face behind the words. I'd introduce the whole gauntlet, T, H, P, etceteras, but I haven't asked if it was ok. 

So here we are! :]


We are nearly incapable of taking a "normal" picture... but that's just our fun personalities, right? Here's what we *really* look like. When we've been on the top deck of a windy cruise ship.




Bye! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi S & M. Must say you're blog is an enjoyable read. Loved your comments on "RELEASING" - who comes up with this stuff ?!

    As strange as it is, I've tried moderate workouts while on hCG with less than favorable results. The shortie rounds or intermittant cycling seem to work the best, and the breaks are nice.

    A lot of people seem to WANT to work out after a decent loss the first round. That's the way it should be, focus on healthy and tone, not just scale weight. And adding a few pounds of lean muscle mass will pay off big with maintaining end weight.

    Continued success.

    Tim delmem

    PS - if they haven't mentioned it, adding 2-4 tablespoonfuls of extra virgin coconut oil per day might help in taking a few "bricks" outta the house.

    ReplyDelete