Tuesday, February 3, 2009

VLCD Day #2: Hungry Like the Wooooolf....

So yeah. Still hungry today. I guess the HCG has not kicked in yet? Well I'd love to give it a jump-start because I'm pretty hungry! That combined with the fact that you aren't supposed to have anything for breakfast makes me a hungry M. I never USED to eat breakfast up until about a year ago, but S has me eating religiously every morning so that's what I'm used to now. I never knew how much I would miss my protein bar of hopes and dreams. Oh that sweet sweet chocolatey, peanut buttery, crunchy, fake-tasting goodness that I so took for granted, clutched in my paw while I screamed at people during rush hour on the way to work. I'll never forsake you again.

I hopped on the scale today not expecting TOO much, seeing as since I am still hungry, the HCG must not be full throttle yet. I had lost the 4 lbs I "gained" during the loading days. So that's good, but that also means I am exactly back to where I started before all this madness. The Smooth Move (gag me about the name, please) tea that S and I had before bed last night probably helped that along as well. So much for "smooth move", I woke up at 5am feeling like I was bringing Satan into this world. I'd heard about this tea on one of the HCG forums, people seem to love it. Maybe we're just particularly sensitive to it because S is having a day from hell, too. Thank goodness mine just lasted the night.

Last night I cooked my chicken which was delicious, and had some fresh cucumber slices with seasoning salt. They were really good too. The beef and pasta S was having smelled SO scrumptious but I stayed strong!

I also went to the gym with S last night...I did:

Yesterday's exercise:
1 hour walk at 3.2 with 4.5 incline

Today on my plate is:
100g of lean, trimmed, steak
100g of chicken breast
2 apples
1 tomato
some cucumber slices

4 cups jasmine green tea

Sounds familiar, no?

Weight tracking:
-4lbs today
0lb change overall


And I am sure you were quite concerned, I am wearing much more sensible footwear today :]
M

No comments:

Post a Comment