Tuesday, February 10, 2009

VLCD Day #9.5: Chicken de China, de Chinese Chicken...

I just had my delicious Chinese Chicken Salad for lunch today! I think next time I will use a bit less vinegar. Because although the burning sensation in my stomach MIGHT be it doing it's vinegary job by cleaning out my insides, it's not the most pleasant sensation in all of the world. 

I drank some coffee this morning... we had an early meeting and they had EINSTEIN BROS CATERED IN. Trying to kill me? I believe they are. What I wouldn't do for a tasty toasted bagel slathered with more cream cheese than any one human being should eat in a sitting. 

But alas, I reached straight for the black coffee. I wasn't going to miss out on treating myself SOMEHOW! So I had some Splenda in that coffee and by golly it was pretty darn good (HAR HAR SEE WHAT I DID THURR? EINSTEIN BROS PRETTY DARN GOOD COFFEE). One thing that I have noticed since I DRANK said coffee, is that I am not able to gulp water like I've lived seven years in the desert with a dry mouth and only beef jerky paired with sheer will to choke it down my throat. ...Although now that I think of it...I HAVE lived in the desert almost 6 years, though I have been provided with plenty of hydration, compliments of the water tables we are bent on depleting here in our fine state. I'm not even kidding. When I lived in Tucson, a big intersection by my house suddenly sank 2 feet one day without warning. We had DRAINED IT. 

But what's a little more asphalt to fill it in, right? At least we can have grass in our sand-ridden yards where it never should be naturally possible! 

S emailed me today saying that he felt kind of spacey and was yawning a lot. Anyone else report this during their initial days of HCG? I yawned, but didn't feel spacey. No more than normal, anyways. 

All and all the day is going well, Aunt Flo seems to be starting to pack up her things, so nothing much to report here. Everything is juuuust peachy!

THE END!
M

(Ps. I'd like to note that S and I do not have grass in our yard, though many of our neighbors do)

No comments:

Post a Comment