Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VLCD Day #16: On the Road Again

Woooooh I lost another pound again this morning!! To be quite honest with you, I was feeling a little down yesterday about the 2.5lb loss of last week. Not really sad, but like "hey, I'm tired of doing this. I want P3 LIKE NOW OMG GIMME CHEESE". My mind gets rash and I overreact and feel like le programme will no longer work for me because I had a little extra steak on Saturday night. I am SLIGHTLY crazy. But today I feel much better... seeing those numbers move (and putting on pants that used to be tight and fitting PERFECTLY) sure is gratifying. We all have moments of weakness, eh? This weekend will not include things like wine and steak sauce, and I am sure I will lose more than 0 lbs for the effort ;]

So about a month ago I went to Dubai and shopped for literally 12 days straight. I brought home a whole new (smaller than I could fit into) wardrobe, knowing that I was going to lose a bunch of weight. I could put them on, but they just looked tight and awkward. Well those clothes fit now! Everything I put on looks fab. I feel so vain, staring at myself in the mirror but dammit, I'm working for this. It's nice to check out the results. About every man I pass thinks it's nice to check out the results as well. I always tell S that I can tell when my "dieting" is working, because people start staring again. I really don't mind being stared at, I never have. It's a compliment. Except for at the gym. I mean c'mon. You're sweating and panting and everything is wiggling and bouncing in such a strange manner.... it's just not necessary. THAT I can do without. 

Tonight T is coming over and I am going to tell her about le programme of hopes and dreams this time. It's a 1 on 1 thing so I don't have to either corner her in a back room like a creeper or announce it to the world. We told P and H over the weekend and they thought it was cool, H even wants to try it out if I recommend it when I am done. They are getting marred in April... I wish I knew about HCG before we got married, man. It was just a few months before I discovered this, this, launching of oneself into thindom. 

SO SO SO SO Tomorrow! If I lose at least .5lb I will have lost 10 POUNDS!!! OMG YAAAAAY!!!!!

Oh and HI BIZ! :D

Yesterday's exercise:
Walk around the neighborhood with S and the puppies, about 1 mile

Yesterday on my plate was:
2 egg whites with hot sauce
1/2 of a grapefruit with splenda
1 apple
100g of beef
1 cup of coffee with 1 Tbsp whole milk
(yeah I sort of slacked in the veggie department)

Weight tracking:
-1lb today (wooo!)
-9.5lb change overall

Back on the Wagon,
M

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I remember the "one on one" thing. I finally got to the point where I gave them my copy of P&I all tattered and torn and said "read it" if your interested you will find me again. LOL

    Good job on the losses! Funny how that number on the scale means SO MUCH, eh?

    ReplyDelete