Friday, February 27, 2009

P3 Day #2:Rockin' the Suburbs

Well, yesterday was nothing remarkable, besides the fact that I ATE CHEESE! SWEET SWEET CHEESE, ALL DAY LONG. YUM!!! And you know what? It didn't affect me at all today! YAAAAYYYYY one of my favorite foods, I do not have an intolerance to! Do you know how happy that makes me??? DO YOU?!?

Well, now you do I suppose! And I brought MORE for today! Wheeee! 

This will be a short entry this morning, nothing major to report... the morning workouts are still going VERY well, I feel fantastic. Better than I have in my whole life :] S even came with me this morning and I think he liked it too :]

Yesterday's exercise:
1 hour at 3.6 on a 4.5 incline

Yesterday on my plate was:
1/2 grapefruit with Splenda - 40c
Salad: 1.5c spinach, 1.5T ranch, 1/6c shredded cheese - 190c
100G lean beef, 1 slice cheese melted on top - 230c
1/2 grapefruit with Splenda - 40c
Chunk of cucumber with red wine & olive oil vinagrette - 45c
100g Tilapia with 1 slice cheese melted on top - 170c
1 malted milk ball from Sprouts :] - 20c?
A few bites of ground beef with onion - 50c?
4 cups of jasmine green tea
Total calories: 785 (eep, not nearly enough!)

Weight tracking: 
-0 today
-11.5lbs change overall
-1.5lbs under LIW

Your Local Ray of Sunshine,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment