Sunday, February 8, 2009

VLCD Day #7: Cabin Fever

Good mooooorning snow!! We woke up in Strawberry this morning to TONS of delicious snow all over EVERYTHING. It's so beautiful. I hadn't seen snow yet this winter, living in Arizona will do that to ya. S and I got one of the three bedrooms since we're married. I didn't realize we got such perks, we hadn't been on a group trip since we got hitched (3 months ago)! We're relatively young (I'm 24 and S is 27) so most of our amigos are not married.

So I'm not really sure how we are going to get home.... There is currently 6 inches of snow covering everything. If not I may REALLY starve, I only have chicken rations left for today, and cucumber supplies are getting low. I may have to resort to the famed and feared, possibly stall-enabling ORANGES. Not to mention I don't have a shot for tomorrow. I didn't predict getting SNOWED IN. Geez, I'm so ill prepared. Oh HCG gods, merciful lords, please forgive my carelessness, I shall never forsake you again...

Hopefully we can get home and I don't even have to worry about it. We've had a fantastic time here though, it's been a blast :) I've stuck hardcore to the programme... Despite all the delicious alcohol and rice krispy treats and chocolate covered espresso beans and various other community party food floating around. Here I sit, black coffee in hand, conquering temptation one tortilla at a time. Oh wait, I had an extra apple last night around 2am... I was seriously about to faint from low blood sugar... I don't think Dr. Simeons planned on us staying up all night when the diet was planned out. So if I don't lose tomorrow because of it, that's ok with me, because at least I didn't pass out and crack my head open on the floor. I wouldn't lose much weight being force fed in a hospital, would I.

There's no way for me to weigh myself here, besides the LOADED SYRINGE I had to pack, bringing a scale would have been even more of a pain. I had to keep that syringe pretty concealed... I don't want my friends thinking I'm a closet heroin junky or something, even a shrinking heroin junky. Just gotta get my fix man! My FIX!!

Maybe it's better that I can't weigh today, with Aunt Flo in town I may not lose, or even GAIN! While I know I could totally take it (be strong!) it would be nicer to not have to :) Maybe by tomorrow Flo will getting tired of my place and start to contemplate leaving.

Well despite how fantastic typing a whole blog entry on an iPhone is, I shall go and enjoy the rest of our time here... which.... hopefully, won't be for several more days. I don't think anyone wants this blog to turn into the tragic documentation of the last days of my life, starving to death from the lack of HCG compatible food.

Your Faithful Shrinking Blogger,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment