Thursday, February 5, 2009

VLCD Day #4: Chippin' Away!

Wooooooh! Another 1.5 lbs down this morning! I wanted to do a happy dance. In fact, I DID do a happy dance. Naked. In our bathroom. S was asleep so he didn't have to see the horrors (although between you and me, he woulda liked it ;]).

It's been a pretty friggin' good morning and it's only 9:29 yet! I blasted the new Moby album and danced in my car all the way to work. I even let people merge in front of me in traffic. I KNOW, RIGHT?!!?

I am not famished this morning. I don't know whether to take this as a good sign or a bad sign. In my past, whenever I am dieting and not hungry, it means my metabolism has slowed down and I am no longer losing weight at a rapid rate. Depending on what this HCG business REALLY does, hopefully we won't have that problem this time. 

Yesterday I didn't want to be hungry. Today I'm scared that I'm not hungry. Oh weight loss, you are a cruel, cruel mistress. 

I definitely look visibly thinner. S noticed it (he always notices before me) and III noticed it too! I feel great :D I'm really loving this so far (apart from the fantasy I've been having about nachos with that spicy, creamy, fake, delicious cheese that you get at ball games or the movies). 

Yesterday's exercise:
20 min walk around the neighborhood with S and the dogs. 

Today on my plate is:
100g of lean, trimmed steak
100g of chicken breast
2 apples
Onion cooked with my beef and some garlic
4 cups jasmine green tea

Weight tracking:
-1.5lbs today
-3.5 change overall

Over and thinner and out,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment