Thursday, February 19, 2009

VLCD Day #18: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

So remember how excited-thrilled-ecstatic-HAPPY I was yesterday that I had lost 10 pounds? Well just go ahead and take that all back. 

I.... dun dun DUNNNNNNN.... GAINED half of a pound today putting me right back to where I was the day BEFORE yesterday. So 9.5 pounds it is. Any you KNOW that when I lose that .5lb again, I can't be nearly as excited as I was yesterday about a collective 10 pound loss. 

Thanks, weight, for totally harshing on my sunshine. 

Sure sure it's water accumulating in my now empty fat retainer cells, and in a day or so I will have a sudden weight loss, and I'm still losing inches and really getting thinner. I GET that. I get it I get it I get it. 

I'm not really upset about a gain in general, but TODAY of all days I was hoping to lose. Why? Why you ask? Well I am glad you did. I was hoping to lose today, because yesterday I felt like complete and utter shit and I wanted it to be for SOMETHING. I was sooo tired, and hungry, and stressed at work, and craving an emming effing burrito. 

Oh well, another pound, another day. :]

Yesterday's exercise:
Walked for 1 hour at 3.3 on a 4.5 incline

Yesterday on my plate was:
100g beef
1/5 of a grapefruit with splenda
100g grilled chicken
2 cups of coffee with 1 Tbsp milk
1 apple

Weight tracking:
+.5lb today (BOOOO)
-9.5lb change overall

Me, Only Heavier,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment