Wednesday, February 11, 2009

VLCD Day #10.5: Fat....Or Fab?

Ugh. I do NOT feel good and skinny and healthy right now like I did for the past few days. I think that maybe the Walden Farms products are too...too....not-real for P2 of this programme of hopes and dreams. Don't get me wrong...it's delicious...but maybe for afterwards. Especially 2 meals in a row. Just kinda don't feel as good as when I was NOT eating it. Maybe I had too much of it too... the recipe called for 1/4 of a cup and it ended up being a lot of sauce. Maybe if I used sparingly...

I feel icky and fat and bloated today. Maybe it's placebo because the damn scale decided it was going to eat my sunshine for the day, or maybe I'm retaining water that Flo is pouring down my throat, or maybe it's the Walden Farms dressing of anarchy and pain.

I hope the gym today fixes that, it usually does.

Bleh,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment