Thursday, February 5, 2009

VLCD Day #4.5: Sunshine and Rainbows

Today, not much to report. Not really hungry, feel great, just an overall sense of well-being. I suppose that is GREAT to report, but it makes for a very boring blog entry. I'm going to "happy hour" with my best friend today...I put that in quotations because usually it involves lots of wine and delicious food...UNTIL NOW (dramatic "DUN DUN DUNNNNNN").

She actually doesn't know about this... thing I am doing. I am hesitant to tell people because a lot of them react adversely (as I did when I first learned about the... program. PROGRAM! A-HA! THAT IS THE PERFECT THING TO CALL THIS MONTH OF... MONTHS!). Telling someone who cares about you that you are eating 500 calories per day and shooting yourself up with hormones every morning doesn't always go over well. She also is naturally thin and doesn't struggle with her weight. I love the girl but she is QUITE opinionated (which is part of why I love her so much) and I think I'll have to ease her into this one with lots of wine (while I watch). I don't think it will go over well. But we'll see. I could be surprised! (Hi T! If you ever read this :]) 

Well, loyal readers (is there anyone out there?), I will return tomorrow, when I am thinner, and even more fabulous.

All the Best,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment