Monday, February 2, 2009

VLCD Day #1 - And We Commence

I woke up today feeling fabulous. I don't know if it's the HCG or I just got enough sleep or maybe a combination of the two, but I feel great. I am not tired at all, and not hungry. Which makes sense considering the sheer amount of food I ate yesterday. 

This morning when I weighed myself, I had gone up 4 LBS today since Saturday morning! That is to be expected with the loading days, but it still was hard to see. And I know it's not pure weight gain, there is a lot of water retention with all those sweet foods, not to mention I am sure a chunk of it is still sitting in there. Still, hopefully that goes away soon.

My third injection was equally un-painful...I told S that I always think it's going to hurt worse than it does. Pretty darn easy! 

Last night S was a sweetheart and chopped and weighed the raw beef and chicken into 100g pieces...I dislike touching raw meat. We packaged it up in little baggies and added spices and such, and I cooked my lunch for today. He is so good to me :]

Today I seem to be going to the bathroom a lot. I wore the wrong shoes to work for this today (but they're really cute!), as the bathroom is pretty far from my desk. But I think I'll live to see another day! This is all pretty easy so far. We'll see what happens when I'm a few weeks in!

Today I have planned to eat:
100g of lean, trimmed steak
100g of chicken breast
2 apples
1 tomato 
a handful of cucumber slices
4 cups of green tea sweetened with Stevia

Weight tracking:
+ 4LBS since before loading days. 

Until tomorrow,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment