Wednesday, February 4, 2009

VLCD Day #3.5: All Quiet On The Western Front


Nothing much to report this afternoon... EXCEPT THAT I DROVE RIGHT INTO A HUGE FIGHT ON THE WAY BACK TO WORK FROM THE POST OFFICE!

Well the aftermath of, really. And at the time I had no idea what was going on. I had the good sense to snap a cam phone photo of it... that was not even 1/4 of the cop cars there. I counted between 30 and 40 from where I was sitting alone! Those and the fire truck, and ambulances, and the helicopter flying overhead. Can't say I wasn't a bit freaked out, traffic was not moving and I was right next to it and I'll state again importantly I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON. LITTLE OLE ME SITTING IN THE CRAPPIEST PART OF CRAPPY TOWN AMIDST HULABALOO AND CHAOS AND ANARCHY!!111!1!! If I didn't burn like 6 lbs of fat from anxiety alone then I'll feel totally jipped.

So I sat there for 15 minutes not moving because cops were starting to swarm around the line of traffic I was in, biting my proverbial nails and gritting my proverbial teeth never having wished I was back in the office more than at that moment. 

Srsly. My losses tomorrow have got to be huge. C'mon HCG gods, take pity on me and my strife.

It was a strange day for driving M today, I saw a dead man on the highway on the way to work, motorcycle accident. I can only hope that I and everyone around me makes it home from work.

Purveyor of chaos, catalyst of fury,
M

Oh p.s I'm not hungry anymore :]

No comments:

Post a Comment