Saturday, February 7, 2009

VLCD Day #6: Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Its Off to Strawberry We Go..

S and I are currently on our way to a little town in the mountains called Strawberry! It's my friend H's 30th birthday, so about 20 of us are going to go play around in a (not so roughin' it, actually quite fancy) cabin for the remainder of the weekend. We fit so much crap into the back of S's little Scion that you'd think we were moving out. So who knows, we may not come back *shifty eyes*

Actually we have to come back, because I have a contract with the devil which I signed in blood and promised our firstborn to, that I would complete 43 days of stabbing myself and starvation. So I'm sort of bound.

Speaking of, packing up my HCG for tomorrow morning was interesting... I read some threads about travelling with it on www.happilythinnerafter.com, and sort of pieced together my own ideas from that. So I loaded a syringe with the magical elixir from the fountain of youth and placed the cap back on the needle. I then wrapped said syringe ever so gently in tissue and placed the whole package in a hard sunglasses case. Perfect fit! The case then went into a ziplock baggie and into our ice chest nestled right between the champagne that I will not be drinking and the tortillas I will not be eating. Oh no, no no. All IIII need is a tiny little squirt of tear drops from a unicorn and suddenly I am INVINCIBLE against the draws of carbohydrates and liquor. INVINCIBLE I tell you!

Well on to relevent matter... I "released"(godammit) 1 lb into the poor unsuspecting world today. My loss, their gain. HAR HAR HAR SEE WHAT I DID THURR?? DIDJA???? I was quite pleased. OH! AAAND Aunt Flo (read: time of the month) came to visit today, and I've been reading everywhere that you don't lose well on it. I can tell I'm a bit bloated, my friggin' toe ring wouldn't even go on this morning! So perhaps I've lost even MORE than 1lb and I'm just retaining water?? Yeah?? Think so??? :D Time (approx. a week) will tell. Time will tell.

So. My meat is all pre-cooked and places in serving-sized baggies, we are all packed up and currently on the road out of the city. Oh yeah, I'm typing this on my iPhone... Now THAT'S dedication, people.

Yours Ever So Truly,
M

1 comment:

  1. Have fun......and bowing down to your dedication! I am holing myself in my house for 42 days! Unless of course I score a job and have to leave. :)

    ReplyDelete